Join our team…
High calibre, hardworking and creative staff are essential in quality childcare and as a family run business we take pride in the people we employ, both for their experience and for their dedication to working with young children.
Our commitment to nursery quality is complimented with continuous investment in our team members through regular training. These include safeguarding children, child development, health and safety and first aid.
As an innovative employer, we also give our team members employment packages that fully recognise their value and potential. We know that consistency is important to parents and children alike and we hope that by recognising staff’s individuality they are encouraged to stay part of the Little Oaks family for the long term.
Currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager, Deputy Room Leader, Senior Practitioners, Nursery Practitioners and Bank Staff.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance related bonuses and additional role bonus
- 30 days holiday a year, which you can buy or sell to suit your needs
- Guaranteed Christmas closure period
- Holiday scheme that increases with service and seniority
- Flexible shift patterns
- Excellent access to public transport
- 1 minute walk to Leatherhead town centre
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing professional development and further training
- Instant access to 41 childcare courses
- Online Learning Journals
- Recommend a friend to enroll incentive
- Recommend a colleague to employ bonus scheme
- Family run
- Regular staff socials and team building experiences
If you are interested in becoming a part of Little Oaks team, please send your CV with full working history and a cover letter to Lydia on email@example.com or for more information please call on 01372 877060
For more details of the full job descriptions, please click on the links below:
Deputy Manager Salary Band: Up to £30,000*
Deputy Room Leader Salary Band: Up to £20,500*
Relief staff Hourly rate: £8.50 – £9.20 per hour
*Depending on qualifications and experience